APPRAISED AT $295K!!! SEE ATTACHMENTS. MOTIVATED SELLER, SELLER WILLING TO GIVE $2,000.00 IN SELLER'S CONTRIBUTIONS FOR PREPAID ITEMS & CLOSING COST. Rare 2/2 with an extra room (garage converted)! Tons of backyard space to entertain, like BBQs under South Florida's sunny weather. Huge master bedroom, with a recently remodeled kitchen and bathroom, stainless steel appliances. The dining room and living room combine, to leave an impressionable space with a vaulted ceiling. This home is move in ready and offers plenty of closet/storage space. Equip with accordion shutters to withstand hurricanes or any nasty storm. Low HOA, in a quaint community, Woodbridge, close to Hardrock Stadium, located in centralized Miramar.
Single Family, 1 Story
Concrete Block, Stucco - Hard Coat
1,600 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Storage, Utility Room, Converted Garage
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Living/Dining Combo
- Bath Description
- Shower Only
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Washer
- Central Air
- Guest Facilities
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors, Pantry, Vaulted, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Detached Garage, Driveway, Guest Parking, Street Parking.
- Hard Coat Stucco
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Extra Building/Shed, Fruit Trees, Exterior Lighting, Shed.
Walk Score measures the walkability of any address, Transit Score measures access to public transit on a scale of 1-100.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $294,500
Median Sold Price $270,000
Days On Site 85
Sales-List Price 96.7%
SOURCE: Miami/Jupiter Tequesta Hobe Sound MLS