This Well maintained 3/2 bath home is located in the sought after Hidden Valley Neighborhood.It features a formal living room, dining area, a light and bright kitchen with a kitchenette area and Corian counter tops, family room, newer carpet and much more. Enjoy the private and spacious backyard with its Meyer lemon, Golden Delicious apples and plum tree.Plus it has a large rear deck, great for entertaining. The red maple leaves turn a beautiful scarlet red in the fall. Here is your chance to add personal touches and make this home your very own.
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,680 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Insulation-Ceiling, 220v Service, Other, Natural Gas, PG&E
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Garage
- Fireplace, Breakfast Area, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Low-Flow Shower, Low-Flow Toilet
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range/Cooktop, Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Dryer, Washer
- Carpet and Other, Hardwood and Other
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Fireplace, Living Room.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Unfurnished, Internet Connection
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Sprinklers Automatic
- Spa/Hot Tub
- Lot View
- Wood Board, Other
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish, Landscaped. Other.
Walk Score measures the walkability of any address, Transit Score measures access to public transit on a scale of 1-100.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $685,000
Median Sold Price $580,000
Days On Site 72
Sales-List Price 99.3%
SOURCE: Bay Area Real Estate Information