*STUNNING CUSTOM HOME ON 1.4 ACRE LOT IN MATEEBA ESTATES!* Located in the heart of the historic West Ashley Plantation District, this immaculate home boasts over 3,600 sq. feet of perfectly laid out living space for comfort and entertainment - all only 10 minutes to Bees Ferry, 25 to Avondale, 15 to Downtown Summerville! Upon entering from the expansive wrap-around porch, you will find a formal dining room and formal living room on either side of the foyer and pristine hardwoods throughout the living areas. The formal living connects cleverly to the great room by way of a handy wet bar/butler's pantry perfect to use as a cozy wine nook. The great room is made made more spacious by the connected sun room providing tons of natural light!
Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Septic, Existing Well
3,637 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Laundry Room, Sun Room, Foyer, Office, Utility Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, pantry walk-in
- Bath Description
- Garden Tub
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- Guest Facilities
- Thermal Window, Storm Door, Storm Window
- Family Room, Gas logs, Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Smooth Ceiling, Wet Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage.
- Deck, Screened Porch, Wrap-around Porch
- Sprinkler System
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Exterior Lighting. Cul-De-Sac, Wooded.
Walk Score measures the walkability of any address, Transit Score measures access to public transit on a scale of 1-100.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $272,990
Median Sold Price $310,000
Days On Site 43
Sales-List Price 96.9%
SOURCE: SCCTMLS: Charleston Trident