Chancellor SD Real Estate & Land for Sale

The median home value in Chancellor, SD is $106,400. This is lower than the county median home value of $130,000. The national median home value is $219,700. The average price of homes sold in Chancellor, SD is $106,400. Approximately 64.15% of Chancellor homes are owned, compared to 19.5% rented, while 16.35% are vacant. Chancellor real estate listings include condos, townhomes, and single family homes for sale. Commercial properties are also available. If you see a property you’re interested in, contact a Chancellor real estate agent to arrange a tour today!


There are currently no properties in Chancellor SD Please click the Refine Your Search button below to find other properties in the area.

Refine Property Search

Nearby Homes For Sale

Listing Courtesy of: Sharese Ihnen - Hegg, REALTORS
5 Bd
2 Ba
14,200 sq. ft
Listing Courtesy of: Katie Clapper - Applause Real Estate
3 Bd
2 Ba
15,069 sq. ft
Listing Courtesy of: Tracy Munce - Keller Williams Realty-SF
3 Bd
2 Ba
7,100 sq. ft
Listing Courtesy of: Ryan Wieman - Tieszen Real Estate, LLC
4 Bd
2 Ba
11,500 sq. ft
Listing Courtesy of: Chere Rosa de Sharon - Hi-Tech Realty
3 Bd
2 Ba
16,800 sq. ft
Listing Courtesy of: Sharese Ihnen - Hegg, REALTORS
4 Bd
3 Ba
15,833 sq. ft
Listing Courtesy of: Dave Larson - Hegg, REALTORS
5 Bd
2 Ba
Listing Courtesy of: Gary Poppens - Keller Williams Realty-SF
3 Bd
2 Ba
7,100 sq. ft
Listing Courtesy of: Ron Weber - Hegg, REALTORS
4 Bd
1 Ba
10,650 sq. ft
Listing Courtesy of: Ron Weber - Hegg, REALTORS

How may I help you?

Get property information, schedule a showing or find an agent





Send Request

We respect your privacy