Don't miss this amazing opportunity to own a successful Gunnison Valley Investment Property with proven positive cash flow. The 14 Units in the two building complex share a common sunny and grassy courtyard with in-ground watering system. Happy tenants enjoy the Community BBQ, Horseshoe and Game Area and Bike Parking. 16 exterior storage units with lots of off-street parking make renting these spacious units a breeze. Each two bedroom unit has a washer/dryer hook up and seven sets convey with purchase. Three of the units are fully furnished and can command a higher rent. The Owner has meticulously cared for the property for over ten years and has installed nearly $100,000 worth of improvements in last 12 months, including but not limited to: New Stoves, Refrigerators and Dishwashers, Forced Air Heating and Hot Water Heaters. The low maintenance vinyl siding and metal roof are all in good condition. There is a possibility of condominiumizing with proper City of Gunnison approvals.
Multi-Family, Contemporary, Multi Level
11,760 sq. ft
11,760 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Telephone, Cable TV, Individual Electric Meters, Separate Gas Meter
Gunnison Watershed Re1J
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 11,760 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Range-Oven, Washer, Washer/Dryer
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Cable Available, Internet Connection, Updated
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. Gravel.
- Balcony, Covered, Front Porch
- Multi Family
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shed / Utility Building. Gravel Road, Paved Road.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $399,900
Median Sold Price $300,000
Days On Site
Not enough information to display market trend data at this time
Sales-List Price 100.0%