Portfolio Worthy - Pride of Ownership 11 Unit In Desirable On-peninsula Location. Comprehensive updates and impeccable maintenance show through in each unit. 2 - 1 bedroom and 9 - 2 bedroom apartments. From roof's and siding to heating and hot water systems are not only updated but high-end, low maintenance and efficient. This turn-key operation is in a popular and accessible location that is poised for further gentrification/appreciation. Enjoy walk-ability to Deering Oaks Park, shops, restaurants and even many in-town employers like Maine Medical Center, Mercy Hospital.. Excellent numbers, sun-filled, solid and spacious apartments, great long-term tenants, coin-op laundry and some off-street parking. An Exceptional Opportunity!
Multi-Family, Multi Level
Public Water Service, Electric Water Heater
Wood Frame, Aluminum Siding, Clapboard, Vinyl Sidi
10,942 sq. ft
Circuit Breaker Box, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Shower Only
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 10,942 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Vinyl, Carpet, Wood
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- Shared Driveway, Paved Driveway, On Site, Off Street.
- Vinyl, Aluminum, Clapboard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. In City, Golf Course, Beach Access, Railroad, Close To Shops, Public Transport, Paved Road, Public Roads, Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $405,000
Median Sold Price $304,250
Days On Site 75
Sales-List Price 99.6%
SOURCE: Maine Real Estate Information System