Move In as Owner-occupied and rent the other unit or buy as an investment - rent (2) units - Either way this terrific West Side 2 Family home is ready for living in - Nothing to do! Unit 1 is a charming 1BR/1BA with laundry room and large open kitchen/DR and LR. Unit 2- Offers a covered deck for relaxing on, 2BR/1BA, Laundry H/U in unit, large open kitchen to living room. Property sits on 0.126 acres with a nice grassy yard. Plenty of parking! and a 2-Car garage that offers additional storage as well a full basement! Offered at $259,000. Delayed Showings to start Saturday 9/8/2018. 24 Hour Notice to Show - Tenants. Showing-Time Service for scheduling showings outside of any public OH.
Common Hot Water Heater, Public Water Service
Wood Frame, Other Construction, Vinyl
2,475 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Manchester Sch Dst Sau #37
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 1,603 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 872 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Central Vacuum, Carbon Monoxide Detector, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Other, Carpet
- A/C - Other, Wall Air Conditioning, Ceiling Fan(s), Air Cond. Unit
- Gas Heat, Oil, Hot Water.
- Entrance Inside, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Smoke Alarm, Skylight
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Shared Driveway, Paved Driveway, Driveway, Garage, On Street, Garage.
- Vinyl, Other
- Deck, Porch
- Asphalt Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Extra Storage, Landscaped, Sidewalks. In City, Public Roads, Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $252,000
Median Sold Price $233,950
Days On Site 69
Sales-List Price 100.4%
SOURCE: Northern New England Real Estate Network