Looking to invest in your first multi-unit or add a turn key property to your portfolio? This Multi-Family has been completely overhauled right down to its studs. This double 2 bedroom - 2 unit is energy efficient with new natural gas boiler, all new windows & insulated from walls, to attic. Remodeled to appeal to owner occupant with hickory hardwood & waterproof laminate floors, stainless steel appliances, walk in closets, hickory kitchen cabinets, crown molding and much more. No need to worry about upkeep, entire house has been wrapped in vinyl, new back deck, and plenty of parking with two driveways. Enjoy the extra income and gorgeous views of the Standpipe with Summit Park across the street.
Multi-Family, Colonial, 2 Story
Public Water Service, Electric Water Heater
Wood Frame, Vinyl Siding
2,562 sq. ft
Circuit Breaker Box, Cable TV, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Bedroom
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,562 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Laminate, Wood
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiators, Baseboard, Zone.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Pantry, Walk-in Closets, Internet Connection
Exterior / Lot Features
- Gravel, On Site, Off Street.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. In City, Close To Shops, Corner, Public Transport, Paved Road, Public Roads, Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $151,450
Median Sold Price $135,500
Days On Site 116
Sales-List Price 95.9%
SOURCE: Maine Real Estate Information System