Very well maintained and updated two-family in desirable No Andover location. The first unit has seven rooms, three bedrooms, two full baths, one for the master bedroom, a closet area with stack-able washer & dryer to stay, a kitchen with white cabinets, granite countertops, ss appliances, and an island for cooking with breakfast bar. The second unit has an eat in kitchen, bedroom and den and full bath. A full basement is accessible from the first floor and an exterior bulkhead. A level yard with mature plantings complements the grounds. Three sheds/accessory buildings provide ample storage. Paved driveway for 4 cars. Don't miss this one!
Multi-Family, Duplex, 3 Story
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, City
2,285 sq. ft
None, Electrical Service - 110 Volt, 220v Service, Circuit Breaker Box, 100 Amps
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Range, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Laminate, Hardwood Laminate
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. None.
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. Off Street.
- Porch, Deck, Balcony
- Fiber shingle
- 104-2 fam
- Fenced (any type)
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Walk to Water, Beach, Tennis Court, Biking/Fitness Trail, Insulated Doors, Extra Storage, Garden. Public Transport, Close To Shops, Park Adjacent, Conservation Area, Highway Access, Close To School, Public Roads, Paved Road, Community Maintenance.
- Community Amenities
- Community Tennis
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $525,000
Median sold price $468,650
Days On Market 119
Sales-List Price 99.0%
SOURCE: MLSPIN - MLS Property Information Network