One floor living & an income property! This property is the best of the best! Situated in-town, close to all your necessities! This duplex offers a two-bedroom & 1 bath unit with a full kitchen and laundry in the unit and a three-bedroom 2 bath with updated granite counters, tile back splash brand new appliances. Generous kitchen, living and dining area. Three bedrooms, which include a private master suite all with ample closet space. Each unit has mini-splits to offer heating & cooling. If you want more, each unit has a private deck with, separate parking for unit unit. One unit with a storage shed and one has an over-sized garage. Call now, this is an excellent property!
Public Water Service
Wood Frame, Vinyl Siding
1,684 sq. ft
Circuit Breaker Box
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,684 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet, Wood
- Heat Pump
- Oil, Hot Water. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Baseboard.
- Crawl, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
Exterior / Lot Features
- Paved Driveway, 2 Car Garage, Off Street.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Interior Lot, In City, Close To Shops, Corner, Paved Road, Public Roads, Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $370,000
Median Sold Price $279,000
Days On Site 121
Sales-List Price 98.9%
SOURCE: Maine Real Estate Information System