This colonial with large front porch sits proudly on its on private street. Hardwood floors throughout the first floor with beautiful wood burning stove surrounded by custom stone. Kitchen opens to family room with sliding glass door that leads to a spacious, private backyard. With off-street parking for up to 10 cars, company is always welcome, and the short drive to shopping make entertaining a breeze! Heated oversized 2-garage and poured concrete basement make this home a ''must see''!
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
1 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Gas Water Heater, Well
Yes - 2 spaces
HOWARD C. JOHNSON
CARL W. GOETZ
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Living Room
- Floor - Wood
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Washer
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Wood
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Basement, Full, Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- High Ceiling, Furnished, Attic Storage
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Asphalt.
- Deck, Patio, Open
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Shed, Sliding Glass Door, Extra Storage. Corner, Level, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $409,500
Median sold price $303,850
Days On Market 138
Sales-List Price 96.5%
SOURCE: njmomls-v - Monmouth/Ocean MLS