Helpful Terms and Definitions
- Interest rate: The percentage of the loan amount you are charged to borrow money.
- Discount points: One point equals 1% of your mortgage amount. Points may lower your interest rate.
- Origination charge: All charges, other than discount points, that loan originators (lenders and brokers) receive such as fees, document preparation, and underwriting.
- Loan term: The amount of time you have to pay off your mortgage balance. Shorter loan terms typically mean higher monthly mortgage payments, but often have lower interest rates and may end up costing you less money overall.
Benefits of Home Ownership
- Take control by avoiding rent increases and cancelled leases.
- Build home equity and grow your assets.
- Receive tax benefits by deducting mortgage interst and property taxes*. Build your credit.
Find out your options and get started today
Call us at 844-335-0586 and let us help you find a mortgage that's right for you!
Calculate your estimated monthly mortgage payment.
Use our home mortgage refinance calculator to see if refinancing your mortgage may be rigt for you.
Benefits to Refinancing
- Take Cash out. A cash-out refi lets you tap into the equity your home has earned.
- Lower your monthly payment amount.
- Save on interest payments with a shorter term. Pay off your mortgage sooner and save potentially thousands on interest payments.
- Consolidate dept and save by moving to once monthly bill at a low interest rate*.
- Switch to the predictability of a fixed loan. If you currently have an ARM (adjustable rate mortgage) loan, protect yourself from an annual rise in mortgage payment by switching to a fixed rate.
- Get financial relief even with no home equity with government-sponsored HARP Loans. The underwriting is lenient, and in most cases, no new appraisal or mortgage insurance is required.