Beautiful, expansive home, totally updated. All new: heating system, bathrooms, kitchens, some windows and doors. Painted inside and out, hardwood floors and tile. This home comes with two covered porches, one front and one rear. Located on a dead end street only 15 minutes to the Nashua. Town water and sewer, woodstove and outbuilding for storage. Very country setting, but close to everything! Agent interest.
Single Family, 2 Story
Public Water Service, Tankless Water Heater
Wood Frame, Clapboard
2,134 sq. ft
FLORENCE RIDEOUT ELEMENTARY
WILTON-LYNDEBORO SR. HIGH
Detailed Room Information
- Living/Dining Combo
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Living/Dining Combo
- First Floor Laundry
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath, Combined Tub/Shower
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,134 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Microwave
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Oil, Hot Water. Baseboard, Stove.
- Walkout, Dirt, Full, Slab
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Additional Interior Features
- Woodburning Fireplace
Exterior / Lot Features
- Detached Garage, Paved Driveway.
- Porch Covered
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Barn, Garden, Extra Storage. Rural, Public Roads.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $372,950
Median sold price $273,500
Days On Market 93
Sales-List Price 99.3%
SOURCE: Northern New England Real Estate Network