Custom built luxury. Capturing enchanting views from every room. The Sandia's are framed from the living room windows. The living area is extended to the rear portal with it's own outdoor fireplace and walled courtyard. Rustic Alder kitchen cabinetry GE Profile appliances, 5 burner cook top, granite counters, walk in pantry, convection and microwave ovens, salad sink and granite bar in this light filled large kitchen with eat-in dining. The formal dining room features indirect lighting, a recessed hutch area & mesa views. The great room has a kiva gas log fireplace, raised tongue in groove beamed ceiling and oak floors. The master bedroom with French doors to the portal, double sinks in the bath, full walk in shower with two heads. Nichos, crown molding, eight foot doors, and RO system.
Single Family-Detached, Other
2,700 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Sky Mountain Ph 2
Detailed Room Information
- Dryer Connection, Washer Connection
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks
- Convection Oven, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Radiant, Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Casement, Double Pane, Wood Window
- 1. Fireplace, Gas logs, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Beamed, Bookcases, Foyer, Internet Connection, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Skylight
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Finished Garage.
- Covered, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Courtyard. Cul-De-Sac, Paved Road.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $471,950
Median Sold Price $390,000
Days On Site 115
Sales-List Price 97.3%
SOURCE: Southwest Multi List Service