Last Updated: 9/20/2017 12:01 PM
You must see this updated townhouse in the desirable Commons neighborhood. You will be wowed by the first floor master bedroom with vaulted ceiling, new Brazilian Pecan hardwood, handsome luxurious master bath with soaking tub. Your kitchen features a new LG refrigerator and GE CafÃ© gas range. Beautiful cherry floors flow from large family room with gas fireplace, crown molding and custom built-in book shelf to the kitchen and dining area. Two covered porches add great curb appeal and charm. The large deck backs up to trees and features new Trex railings. The mudroom entrance is tiled and leads to a laundry room. Two large bedrooms and full bath complete the second floor with a sitting area at the top of the stairs. The lower level features finished storage space and a crawl space area. Other recent improvements include new Toto toilets, LED lighting, new dishwasher and microwave, new faucets and shower heads. Natural gas heat, owned water heater, central air conditioning and vacuum make this home a stand out! Close to shopping, restaurants and schools.
Condo, 2 Story, Townhouse
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater
Wood Frame, Vinyl
2,016 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
220v Service, Circuit Breaker Box, Underground, Cable TV, Gas service at street, Telephone
ESSEX ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
ESSEX MIDDLE SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen
- First Floor Bedroom, Master Bathroom, Master Suite
- Dining Area, Formal
- Bath Description
- 1st Floor Bath
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,016 Sq. Ft. Above Ground.
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Central Vacuum
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Entrance Inside, Crawl, Partial, Storage
- Guest Facilities
- Screened, Double Pane
- Additional Interior Features
- Gas Fireplace, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Shared Driveway, Paved Driveway, Driveway, Garage.
- Deck, Porch Covered
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Golf Course, Close To Shops, Paved Road, Public Roads.
Route 15 east to 289 east to Essex Way. Right on Essex Way, right on Stannard Drive. House on left.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $336,900
Median sold price $305,000
Days On Market 87
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: nhnne-v - Northern New England