Your new luxury ISSA Springfield home located in the exclusive Artisan Park community in the quaint town of Celebration awaits you. A beautiful, spacious and well maintained 6-bedroom, 5 1/2-bathroom, 3 car garage home with pool located at the end of a cul-de-sac, offers a tranquil and secluded setting. Upon entry you will be greeted with the warmth and elegance of hardwood flooring, crown molding, 5" baseboards, plantation shutters, upgraded lighting and views of lush conservation. Soaring ten-foot high ceilings and eight-foot doors add to the grandeur of this luxury home. The spacious gourmet kitchen features 42' wood cabinets, granite counter tops and preparation island. Retreat to the spacious first floor master suite and bath complete with custom tile, dual vanity, shower and soaking tub. There is one secluded secondary bedroom on the main floor complete with its own full bath, and three secondary bedrooms and large bonus or play room on the second level. There is an additional second level bonus room with its own covered balcony that is perfect for guests, a movie room or the family member that wants a little more privacy. Relax and enjoy Florida evenings on your front porch interacting with neighbors or the private screened lanai and pool overlooking the lush conservation. The location of this home offers privacy not usually found in Celebration. Enjoy the exclusive and private Artisan Club dining room, state of the art fitness center, billiards, and resort style pool and spa.
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
5 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater
4,846 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Celebration Area 05
Electric, Natural Gas, Underground
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Utility Room, Attic
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Propane. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Gas Burning, Family Room.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Crown Molding, High Ceiling, Stone Counter Top, Unfurnished, Walk-in Closets, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Driveway, Garage.
- Balcony, Front Porch
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- Gunite, In-ground, Private
- In Ground, Spa/Hot Tub
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Tennis Court, Irrigation System, Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks. Conservation Area, Cul-De-Sac, Paved Road.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Golf Facilities
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $415,950
Median Sold Price $404,731
Days On Site 118
Sales-List Price 96.6%
SOURCE: My Florida MLS