Calling this the "Sunshine House" .... its 52 (Simmonite windows) highlights this 2-story custom built home filling it with lots of sunlight, warmth, smiles, and gorgeous lake views. The soft yellow palate just adds to the glow of the home. The heart of the home is centered with a great room with a wrap-around balcony area overlooking family activities. The kitchen area has beautiful light glazed custom built cabinetry situated next to the great room.....This being a main-level living home, the master has a huge walk-in closet as well as oversized master bath. An enclosed glass heated/cooled sunroom is perfect for your morning coffee as well as overlooking the wildlife and gorgeous Cherokee Lake sunsets. Although the home has a 3 bedroom septic system (with 2 tanks), the home is constructed with 4 bedrooms. The lower level has a kitchenette area along with a screened-in patio area. A extra apartment area is located above the main level garage area. A lot of thought, time, expense came with the construction of this home such as 2 X 6 studded walls, interior insulated walls, and extra durable vinyl shake exterior walls. An additional lower level garage is present for lawn equipment or water toys. The home has seasonal water which provides a natural habitat for wildlife. The subdivision is a beautiful gated lake front community which offers a beautiful clubhouse with a new large swimming pool, tennis and private marina..Located within 15-20 minutes between Morristown and Rogersville for shopping, restaurants, and medical services.
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Well Private
Vinyl Siding, Other Construction
5,268 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
5,268 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Propane, Cable TV
Detailed Room Information
- Dryer Connection, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 3,956 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Surface Unit(S), Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Other. Heat Pump, Other, Central.
- Full, Partially Finished, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Vinyl Frame
- Gas logs, Family Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Water Softener, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Smoke Alarm, Walk-in Closets, Whirlpool Spa
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Vinyl, Other
- Enclosed, Deck, Screened-in
- Lot View
- Rolling Slope
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lake Access, Deck-Covered. Lake Front, Rolling Slope.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $299,450
Median Sold Price $247,500
Days On Site 98
Sales-List Price 100.6%
SOURCE: Lakeway Area Association of Realtors Inc.