This absolutely stunning home in Holly Hills can now be yours! Come see for yourself why this home is known in the community for having the best views in all of Holly Hills! This amazing 4 bedroom 3 1/2 bathroom home offers a fantastic main level featuring a breathtaking two-story family room with grand windows overlooking the golf course, pond, and covered bridge. The open layout flows to your gourmet kitchen with high end appliances, into your sun-filled breakfast room. Your main level also offers a formal living room, dining room, office, half bath, walk-out to your covered deck, and entrance into your enclosed breezeway leading to your three car garage. Your upper level features an incredible master suite with private bath and private deck. The upper level also features a secondary master suite with full private bath. Your lower level offers a wonderful rec room with fireplace and bar, plus two additional bedrooms, a full bath, bonus room, and laundry. Outside you'll find a marvelous patio with beautiful views - a perfect place for all of your entertaining! All of this in a quiet cul-de-sac location within a highly desirable neighborhood. Prepare to fall in love with this incredible home!
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public
5,572 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Fairways At Holly Hill
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Office, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 4,072 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,500 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range-Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Washer, Dryer, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Partial, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel, Oversized Parking.
- Breezeway, Deck, Patio, Roof Deck
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Golf Course, Cul-De-Sac.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Golf Facilities
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $524,900
Median Sold Price $499,000
Days On Site 99
Sales-List Price 99.3%
SOURCE: Bright MLS