Last Updated: 11/21/2017 12:07 PM
Award winning design, quality craftsmanship, and style are some ways to describe this gorgeous home. The sellers built this to be their forever home, so they left nothing undone, from the gourmet kitchen to the first floor master suite with a spa bath. The home has a parlor and great room on the main level, with a second family room upstairs. This is an ideal multi-generational home, with a second full master suite on the second floor. A Jack & Jill bath connects the 2 additional bedrooms. All of the appliances convey.
Single Family, Craftsman, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service, Gas Water Heater, Tankless W
3,054 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- First Floor Master Bedroom
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Master Bedroom Bath
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Wall Oven, Washer
- Carpet and Other, Ceramic Tile
- Electric Heating.
- Guest Facilities
- Thermal Window
- 1. Gas Burning, Stone.
- Additional Interior Features
- Smoke Alarm, Pull Down Attic Stairs, Granite Counter Top, Pantry, Walk-in Closets, Washer/dryer Hookup, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Off Street, Paved Driveway, 2 Car Garage.
- Brick, Frame
- Porch, Front Porch, Rear Porch, Screened-in
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Insulated Doors, Irrigation System. Dead End Street, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Exercise Area, Community Pool, Basketball