Gershwin II Model with loft in desirable Sonata Bay Community. Walk in to a large living room with high ceilings through to a bright and cheery Family room with eat- in Kitchen. Door going to an outdoor patio that backs up to the woods with a retractable awning. Downstairs there are two bedrooms on opposite sides of the house and two bathrooms. Up the stairs you have a sitting area great for a office, bathroom and a large bedroom. Three bedrooms and three baths with a two car garage! Very nice over 55 community with all the amenities you could want:Pool, Clubhouse,Tennis courts, shuffleboard and more. Close to shopping.
Other, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick Veneer, Vinyl
2,540 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
CENTRAL REG MIDDLE
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Loft
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath, Full Bath
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Ceramic, Wood
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Handicapped Equipped.
- Additional Interior Features
- Furnished, Window Blinds, Window Treatment, Handicapped Equipped
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Driveway.
- Vinyl, Brick Trim/Veneer
- Pool Description
- Community Pool, Concrete, Heated, In-ground
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Tennis Court, Outdoor Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Exercise Area, Recreation Facilities, Community Pool, Community Tennis, Shuffleboard
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $287,450
Median Sold Price $232,500
Days On Site 128
Sales-List Price 96.5%
SOURCE: njmomls-v - Monmouth/Ocean MLS