Situated in the park-like setting of Lexington Estates, Great Falls, lies this extensively revamped classic colonial offering 5 bedroom, 3.5 baths and a 2 car garage. Sited on a sprawling ~ 0.7 acres premium lot backing to woods, this home is conveniently located with easy in and out access to Great Falls and within minutes to downtown Great FallsVillage, the metropolises of Tysons and Reston, as well as major transportation arteries including the Dulles Toll Road, Route 7, GeorgetownPike and the Capital Beltway. Washington Dulles Airport is only 15 minutes away and the Wiehle-East Reston Metro is ~4 miles away. With over 300K in renovations and updates, this fine home epitomizes nothing less than a life of practicality, convenience and upscale living. Updates galore to include incredible MBA with Elfa walk-in closet, gourmet kitchen with SS appliances, granite counters, and cherry cabinets, gorgeous screened-in back porch, gleaming hardwood floors on main and upper levels, new carpet on lower level, TREX decking, mud room, paint, laundry on UL, hardiplank siding, lower back patio with ceramic tile floor... and much much more. We can~t wait to show you this one. Open House Sunday, 8/18 from 1-4 PM.
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public
Septic, Septic Pump
3,450 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Other, Cable TV, Natural Gas, Telephone
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Utility Room, Mud Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,550 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 900 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Slate, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Walkout, Entrance Outside, Heated, Full Finished, Full
- Guest Facilities
- Skylights, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 3. Gas Burning, Insert, Mantle, Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Combination Living/dining Room, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Gravel, Private.
- Patio, Porch, Screened-in
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Dead End Street, Asphalt, Sloped.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $1,499,000
Median Sold Price $993,000
Days On Site 121
Sales-List Price 97.2%
SOURCE: Bright MLS