This house presents a rare opportunity. Shows like a new home. The floor plan is spacious and open and has very good flow. Many amenities include new roof, landscaping with automatic system, copper plumbing, new kitchen, baths, paint inside and out, flooring, dual pane windows, fixtures, recessed lighting, newer heater, water heater, garage door with quiet opener and more. Great Cupertino Schools..Lynbrook, Miller, Meyerholtz. This house is ideally located facing east in the middle of a quiet tree lined street. Close to schools, shopping, libraries, parks, restaurants, entertainment, transportation, Main Street, Vallco and the new Apple Campus.
Single Family, Ranch
LP Gas Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Electric Wa
1,500 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Recreation Room, Sun Room, Sound/Recording Studio
- Galley Kitchen
- Gas Range/Cooktop, Six Burner Range, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Garbage Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Grill Built-in, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Energy Star Appliance(S), Stove
- Window/Wall Unit, Attic Fan
- Part Copper Plumbing, Full Copper Plumbing
- Guest Facilities
- Wood-burning, Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- French Doors, Coffered Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Wainscoting, Chair Rail, Unfurnished, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Dry Bar, Crown Molding, Pantry, Trash Chute, Track Lighting, Beamed, Staircase - Multiple, Recessed Lights, Ceilings Trey
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces.
- Brick, Concrete
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Boat Slip, Boat Lift, Freestanding, Sliding Glass Door, Satellite Dish.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $969,999
Median Sold Price $1,075,000
Days On Market 43
Sales-List Price 110.4%
SOURCE: CRMLS - California Regional MLS