Spectacular architecture with masterfully designed floor-plan complete with fresh interiors. Welcoming two story entry with curved staircase leads into the central gathering room. Wall of glass doors magically fold to create an indoor/outdoor oasis. Step through onto the stone terrace with mahogany barrel vault ceiling and double waterfalls flowing into the spa.The kitchen is the heart of the home with Wolf range + double Wolf ovens and new Sub Zero refrigerator. Main level owners retreat with fireplace & sitting room. Rec room is an entertainers dream overlooking pool.
Single Family-Detached, 2 Story
7 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
9,048 sq. ft
Country Club Of The South
Detailed Room Information
- Inlaw Suite, Recreation Room, Exercise Room, Loft, Library, Media
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Island, Butler Pantry
- Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Garbage Disposal, Indoor Grill, Microwave Built-In, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone.
- Guest Facilities
- 5. Great Room, Master Bedroom, Gas Starter.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bookcases, Rear Stairs
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, Garage, Parking Pad.
- Stucco, Stone
- Sprinkler System
- Pool Description
- Lot Dimensions
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Physical Fit Facilities, Walk to Schools, Gas Grill. Cul-De-Sac, Golf Course.
- Community Amenities
- Park Play Area, Golf Facilities, Gated Community
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $531,765
Median Sold Price $393,000
Days On Site 79
Sales-List Price 98.3%
SOURCE: GAMLS: Georgia Metro Listing Service