Last Updated: 11/23/2017 4:53 PM
As featured in "Better Homes and Gardens" in 2013, this beautifully updated, highly stylized cottage draws inspiration from both Coastal California and the Eastern Seaboard. Panoramic views of blue ocean and shoreline meld beautifully with views of canyons and hillsides as well as of downtown Laguna. Offering an estimated 2200sqft of living space, the main home features vaulted ceilings and skylights allowing for plenty of natural light. A guest casita with a separate entrance features a bedroom and bathroom with an in-shower skylight. The great room offers floor-to-ceiling picture windows, peg and groove hardwood flooring and painted panelling as well as custom built-in cabinetry and a wet-bar with a copper countertop, small wine-cooler and ice maker. The chef's kitchen houses all stainless steel appliances including a Viking 6-burner stove, dual Viking ovens and microwave as well as a Sub-Zero refrigerator. Custom cabinetry and granite countertops tie the kitchen together and dutch doors out to the patio allow for function and flow. The home's lower level features an ocean view master suite complete with custom cabinetry for media, storage and display, as well as access to a private patio and sitting area. Other features include: owned Solar panels, Tesla charger, tankless water heater, automated sunshades, Sonos audio system, Control 4 intuitive lighting system and designer finishes throughout.
Single Family, Bungalow, Cottage
2,200 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Temple Hills (Th)
Laguna Beach Unified
TOP OF THE WORLD
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Living Room
- 1 Master Suite, Master Suite
- Six Burner Range, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Freezer, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Skylights, Tinted Window
- Living Room.
- Card Entry
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar, Bar, Beamed, Built-Ins, Built-Ins, Granite Counter Top, High Ceiling, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Covered, Uncovered, Driveway, Garage.
- Balcony, Deck, Patio, Front Porch, Rear Porch
- Lot View
- City, Hill, Ocean, Panoramic, Water, Canyon, Coastline View, Catalina Island View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Exterior Lighting, Rain Gutters, Guesthouse, Security Lighting, Solar Screens. Suburban.