Defining the new vineyardMODERN aesthetic, this architecturally-significant single-level home was designed for an effortless lifestyle + easy entertaining. Retractable walls of glass unify the chic interior with multiple outdoor enjoyment areas. This spectacular enclave abuts 37+- lush acres of coveted Rancho Sarco grapes, combining the security and convenience of a high-end neighborhood setting with the privacy of a luxury wine country retreat.
Single Family, Contemporary, Farmhouse, Custom, 1 Story
4 Full/2 Half
Other, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Mason, Wood Frame
4,921 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Insulation-Ceiling, 220v Service, Electric, DSL Available, Natural Gas, PG&E
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Recreation Room, Office, Wine Cellar
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Area, Island
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower, Stall Shower, Tile, Tub Only
- Range/Oven Built-in, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Dryer, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Tile, Concrete
- Central Air, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Other Fireplace, Fireplace, Gas Burning, Living Room, Two-Way.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Fire Sprinklers, Internet Connection
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Detached Garage, Side by Side, Attached Carport, Detached Carport, Side by Side, Remote.
- Covered, Deck, Patio
- Sprinklers Automatic
- Lot View
- Mountain, Vineyard
- Partial, Perimeter
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden, Landscaped. In County, Gravel Road, Level, Regular.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $795,000
Median Sold Price $629,950
Days On Site 106
Sales-List Price 97.7%
SOURCE: Bay Area Real Estate Information