Last Updated: 11/18/2017 7:53 PM
This well maintained home has a newer low maintenance composite deck with a wrap around patio, an elegant outdoor fireplace, a screened gazebo, outdoor shower, direct natural gas line for grill, large dining area, pretty fenced in private area...and that's just the back yard. With fresh newer paint inside and out, a renovated kitchen and large fire placed living room with hardwood floors and recessed lights, you can move right in. Three large bedrooms with two renovated baths and an elegant dining room finish off the first level. Upstairs you will find a large bunk room perfect for the summer overflow of guests. Come see this spacious home with garage and charming front porch in a great central location. Seller is having plans drawn up for a new four bedroom septic. Buyer and/or buyer agent to verify all information.
Single Family, Cape Cod
Gas Water Heater, City
Private Sewer System
1,866 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
- Range, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Wood
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Window, Storm Door
- Security System
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Off Street, Paved Driveway.
- Porch, Deck, Patio
- Fiber shingle
- Gentle Slope, Level
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gazebo, Outside Shower. Close To Shops, Highway Access, Close To School, Gentle Slope, Public Roads, Level.