Privacy and location await you in this well cared for "owner occupied" Cape Cod home, traditional in style, and thoughtfully renovated. You will enjoy your new kitchen with quartz counters, stainless steel appliances, and plenty of cabinet space. Option to have a first floor master suite overlooking a very private yard ready for a variety of outdoor activities. Warm up to your cozy fireplace on those chilly nights, read a book on the peaceful porch, or, if you prefer, lounge on the sunny deck spacious enough for all your festive gatherings. Enjoy pulling into your HUGE 22x22 sized garage with the potential to finish the second level as additional living or rental space. There is also a full basement with bulkhead for additional space and storage. Property is connected to town sewers, water, and natural gas. Taxes are low and it's all within close proximity to Narragansett Beach, Pier restaurants and shops. This is not a drive by!
Single Family, Cape Cod
Oil Hot Water Heater
1,845 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
200 Amps, Cable TV, Insulation-Ceiling, Insulation
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Combined Tub/Shower
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Other, Carpet, Ceramic
- Gas Heat, Oil, Propane, Hot Water. Baseboard.
- Unfinished Basement, Storage, Workshop, Full
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Brick, Gas Burning.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Breezeway, Deck, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Walk to Water. Cul-De-Sac, Commuter Bus, Golf Course, Highway Access, Hospital, Marina, Close To School, Railroad, Recreation Facility, Close To Shops, Swimming, Tennis, Wooded.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $564,500
Median Sold Price $437,000
Days On Site 99
Sales-List Price 96.0%
SOURCE: State-Wide MLS of Rhode Island