Beautiful working farm with beautiful private setting on dead end road. Conveniently located minutes from town & just 4 miles to interstate. Large peg barn w/4 horse stalls & tack room. Additional new lean-to for RV storage & lean-to for cattle run. Two lg. pole barns for implement & hay storage, along with 4th pole building for workshop/storage. Lovely setting with fire pit, vinyl fencing & good woven wire fenced pastures. Lg. oversized heated garage w/lg. carport excellent for entertaining & adjoins a lg paver patio w/landscape lighting. 2 story home has a lot of character along w/a 1860's log bedroom on 2nd flr, new HVAC, new siding, roof, shutters 2018. Lg. porch, fiber optic, 2 new mini-split heat & air system. Home and property shows pride in ownership & very well maintained! Unique property. Ideal for horse or cattle farm!
Farm, Farmhouse, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Well
3,035 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Full Bath
- Dishwasher, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Central Vacuum
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Concrete, Partial
- Guest Facilities
- Bay Window(s), Double Hung, Insulated
- Insert, Wood-burning, Fire Pit.
Exterior / Lot Features
- Detached Garage, Garage, Detached Carport, Driveway.
- Patio, Porch
- Lot View
- Full, Metal Fence, Partial, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lake, Barn, Shed, Stable, Workshop, Hay Barn, Tillable, Landscaped. City Road, Paved Road, Asphalt, Lake, Partial Wood, Pasture, Level.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $161,900
Median Sold Price $235,900
Days On Site 51
Sales-List Price 103.2%
SOURCE: Southeastern Indiana BOR