JUST LISTED: Large 4-bed, 2.5-bath colonial with 2-car garage in amenity rich and water privileged Ulmstead Estates! This home features a large eat-in kitchen with island and indoor grill/range and dual ovens. The first floor also has a separate living, dining and family rooms with hardwood floors. Upstairs features 4 large bedrooms including the master suite with walk-in closet and full master bath, Lower level has finished family room and plenty of space for storage. Backyard deck, patio and fire pit are perfect for entertaining. Enjoy the privacy of the mature trees . Plenty of off-street parking on a double-wide driveway, including a 2-car garage. Broadneck schools! HMS Warranty."There's Plenty to Do in Ulmstead: This 360 home community has plenty of amenities. Picnicking at "The Point", the beach for Ulmstead residents, you can watch the ships go up the Chesapeake Bay, view Dobbins and Gibson Islands, enjoy magnificent sunsets over the water. For the boaters, there are two marinas with 110 slips and a boat launching ramp, tennis enthusiasts can choose from 4 lighted courts, the barn has stable facilities for 12 horses and an upstairs community center, and the swimming pool fields a winning team. For adults, there are numerous community parties (Halloween, New Years Eve, 4th of July, etc), tennis leagues for the beginner to advanced player, and civic functions. For younger members there are Christmas, Halloween, Easter parties, beach camp, girl and boyscouts, weekly children' play groups and other events."
Single Family, Colonial, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Stick Built, Mixed
3,462 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Natural Gas, Fiber Optics
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer
- Master Bathroom
- Island, Eat-In Kitchen, Country Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,841 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 621 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Indoor Grill, Microwave, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Partially Finished
- Guest Facilities
- 2. Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors, Walk-in Closets, Wainscoting, Skylight, Recessed Lights, Cedar Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Gravel.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Fishing. Beach Front, Cul-De-Sac, River Front.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $524,950
Median Sold Price $422,000
Days On Site 92
Sales-List Price 97.5%
SOURCE: Bright MLS