Glamping anyone ..... this is a unique, gated, unrestricted, off the grid property. It offers full time living or a weekend retreat, roads are well maintained and there is a beautiful waterfall for all to enjoy within the mountain subdivision. Great area for fishing, hunting, ATV's etc. There are front and back porches to sit and enjoy your morning coffee or the afternoon breeze, read a book, relax. There is an additional A-Frame area out back, two carports and a small fenced area for pets. The cabin is completely self-sustaining with solar power and backup generator. A must see to appreciate everything that this property has to offer.
Single Family, Ranch, Cottage, Chalet
1 Full/1 Half
Tankless Water Heater, Private Water Service, Well
Wood Frame, Wood
Private Sewer System, Septic Applied For Permit
1,432 sq. ft
220v Service, Fiber Optics, Generator
Outside Of Area
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,432 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Carbon Monoxide Detector, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Wood. Stove.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Wood Window
- Gas Burning, Fireplace, Insert.
- Additional Interior Features
- Internet Connection, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Carport, Detached Garage, 2 Car Garage.
- Open Porch
- Metal, Asphalt Shingle
- Lot View
- Mountain, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building. Gravel Road.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $189,000
Median Sold Price $62,500
Days On Site 66
Sales-List Price 96.5%
SOURCE: High Country Association of Realtors