What a great location! This wonderful 3-level end-unit Stonebridge townhome lives like a single family home, but is also in a wonderful community! It is turn key and ready for its new owner! The private back yard backing to common area features a nice large masonry patio- perfect and fully fenced backyard for entertaining. The large eat-in country kitchen has ample work space and a sliding door leading to the patio for dining al fresco. Separate dining room and living room on the main level with boxed lighting system. Master bedroom features a vault ceiling and a newly remodeled, ensuite bath. The finished basement features a big recreation room, a full bath and den (currently used as a bedroom). Two assigned parking spaces. Minutes to 66 and Prince William Parkway. The community has large pools and clubhouse. Open Saturday and Sunday!
Townhouse, Traditional, 3+ Story
2 Full/2 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heat
1,382 sq. ft
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,382 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Dispenser, Humidifier
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Heated
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Fireplace Screen, Gas Burning, Insert, Mantle, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. Assigned Parking Space.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $399,995
Median Sold Price $365,000
Days On Site 58
Sales-List Price 99.5%
SOURCE: Bright MLS