Fabulous Location!!! On the way to Mayflower Beach and convenient to charming Dennis Village with its theatre, restaurants and quaint shops. What more could you ask for to enjoy Cape Cod. This precious home is a pleasure to show. Located at the end of a private cul de sac with outstanding landscaping and curb appeal. Inside is just as attractive with many fine upgrades and amenities. Lots of places and spaces to spread out and use in a variety of ways. 1st floor boasts a large open living room, dining area, beautifully updated kitchen and a large master bedroom. The walkout lower level has a bedroom suite with bath, a 3rd bedroom with nearby full bath and a family room with two french doors leading to a lower deck area . The 2nd floor has a large finished area with potential for many uses. This special home has been lovingly cared for and it shows. Please call for an appointment.
Single Family, Cape Cod
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, City
Private Sewer System
3,650 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Bedroom, Family Room, Laundry Room, Bathroom
- Range, Dishwasher, Trash Compactor, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl, Wood
- Central Air
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Central.
- Full, Finished, Walkout
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Stone Counter Top, Kitchen Island, Breakfast Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Porch, Deck
- Fiber shingle
- Lot View
- Gentle Slope
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Bay, Beach. Close To Shops, Conservation Area, Bay Front, Corner, Gentle Slope, Cul-De-Sac, Public Roads, Paved Road.