Located in the most sought-after community in Clemson, this elegant home is in immaculate condition. Ready for new owners this brick home offers 4 large bedrooms upstairs with an addition bedroom in the basement along with 3.5 bathrooms. The open floor plan features granite countertops, tray ceilings, heavy moldings, hardwood floors, 2 story foyer and living area open to the eat-in kitchen with breakfast area and bar. Additional features not to be missed are the recreation room downstairs, a screened-in porch, a finished work shop, and a large deck or patio, perfect for entertaining or enjoying a cup of coffee.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
4,499 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Underground, Electric, Natural Gas
R.C. EDWARDS MIDDLE
D.W. DANIEL HIGH
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room, Recreation Room, Workshop, Office
- Walk-In Closet
- Living Room
- Breakfast Area
- Washer Connection
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Garden Tub
- Square Footage Below (approx)
- Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,624 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Wall Oven
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl Frame
- Fireplace, Gas logs.
- Additional Interior Features
- Internet Connection, Foyer, Smooth Ceiling, Granite Counter Top, Hydro Tub, Smoke Alarm, Tray, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Driveway, Garage.
- Deck, Patio, Front Porch, Porch, Screened Porch
- In Ground Sprinklers
- Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- Community Pool
- Lot Dimensions
- .25 to .49
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garage. In City, Subdivision, Tennis, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $154,900
Median sold price $195,000
Days On Market 162
Sales-List Price 92.2%
SOURCE: Western Upstate MLS