NO Bond!! Lovely True 3/2 Expanded Vera Cruz/Cypress on a CUL-DE-SAC, OVERLOOKING the 6th Hole of Tierra Del Sol - Peekaboo VIEW! NEW ROOF COMING SOON! NEW ROOF will be Installed in JUNE or JULY. Spacious Living & Dining Areas have Beautiful PERGO LAMINATE Flooring, VOLUME CEILINGS, SOLAR TUBE, Built-In FIREPLACE, and STACKABLE SLIDERS out to the Large BIRDCAGE & HEATED SWIM SPA where you can enjoy the VIEW and EVENING SHADE! Bright and Spacious Kitchen with TILE Flooring, SOLID-SURFACE Jetta Stone Countertops, Eat-In Area w/Bay Windows, WOOD Cabinets w/Crown Molding. Newer Appliances (2011). Spacious Master Suite has Pergo LAMINATE Flooring, Volume Ceilings, EN-SUITE Bath & TWO WALK-IN Closets. Master Bath has DUAL SINKS, Vanity, SOLID SURFACE Jetta Stone Countertops, TILE. Tiled, Walk-In Shower W/GLASS Doors. Guest Bath has Beautiful Upgraded TILED Walk-In Shower, GLASS Doors, SOLAR TUBE for Natural Light, and TILE Flooring. BOTH Guest Rooms have CLOSETS making this a TRUE 3 Bedroom! INTERIOR LAUNDRY with Upgraded Utility Sink and Plenty of Storage. Washer & Dryer NEW in 2017! HVAC NEW in 2011. Water SOFTENER NEW in 2017. Easy On & Off Hurricane Shutters Included. In SANTO DOMINGO close to Spanish Springs & Sumter Landing. Close to both El Santiago and Tierra Del Sol Rec centers. NO Bond. Maintenance Assessment is $299/year. Note: Square footage information is taken from the Public Record and is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Room dimensions are approximate: buyer to verify.
Single Family, 1 Story
1,950 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Utility Room
- Split Plan
- Inside, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air
- Electric Heating.
- Guest Facilities
- Electric, Family Room, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling, Unfurnished, Vaulted, Window Blinds
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Driveway, Garage.
- Covered, Front Porch
- Heated Spa, In Ground, Community Spa, Spa/Hot Tub
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irrigation System, Sliding Glass Door. Cul-De-Sac, Golf Course, Paved Road.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Golf Facilities
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $266,184
Median Sold Price $239,900
Days On Site 86
Sales-List Price 96.4%
SOURCE: My Florida MLS