Make this Remarkable New Home yours - Limited Time to choose colors & finishes!! Located in an Exclusive South Effingham Community, close to South Effingham Middle and High School! This 4 Bedroom plus Large Loft/Bonus, 2 1/2 Bath, side entry double garage will be complete approx. end of June to beginning of July 2018! Enter into an impressive foyer that leads you to a formal dining room, Large Kitchen with Island that overlooks the spacious Family Room with a Fireplace! The Master Retreat is on the main level. Interior will feature Granite Counters, Wood Flooring, Tile Flooring and Extensive Moulding! Exterior is Hardy Siding with Brick and home has Spray Foam Insulation! Live in this Gorgeous Community that's just minutes to Pooler shopping and offers, sidewalks and street lights. Builder pays $4,000 towards Buyer's Closing Cost and provides a 2/10 Home Warranty!
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Public Water Service, Electric Water Heater
Brick, Concrete Siding
2,878 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
South Effingham Plantation
Detailed Room Information
- Main B/R on Main Floor, Master Suite
- Dryer Connection, Hookups in Laundry Room, Washer Connection
- Breakfast Area, Breakfast Bar, Island, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Garden Tub, Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Range-Oven
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 1. Electric, Living Room.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Pull Down Attic Stairs, Ceilings Trey
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Side Rear Garage Entry.
- Front Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Walk to Schools, Curb & Gutter. Asphalt, Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $216,990
Median sold price $194,000
Days On Market 142
Sales-List Price 99.5%
SOURCE: GASBR: GASBR - Savannah Board of Realtors