Beautiful executive home features 5 bedrooms and a HUGE fenced backyard! Chef's kitchen boasts granite countertops, bright white cabinets, and stone double-sided fireplace! The main floor includes a guest bedroom with full bath, study/office with french doors and a separate dining room. Two story, fireside family room with a wall of windows for endless natural light! Upstairs you will find a fireside master suite, two spacious secondary bedrooms that share a jack and Jill bath each with their own sink. The fourth bedroom has a private bath. The terrace level features a finished room that is perfect for a media or fitness room. Don't miss the backyard that is perfect for entertaining!
Single Family, Craftsman, Traditional, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,680 sq. ft
3,680 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Library, Breakfast Room
- Hookups in Laundry Room
- Breakfast Bar, Island, Butler Pantry
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,461 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 219 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Built-In, Convection Oven
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Bath Stubbed, Entrance Inside, Entrance Outside, Finished Rooms, Partial
- Guest Facilities
- Entry Location
- Foyer Entry
- 3. Great Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Factory Built, Gas Starter.
- Additional Interior Features
- Tray, Foyer Entry, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage, Garage.
- Lot Dimensions
- 75X120X75X120, Less than 1/3 Acre
- Fenced Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Level, Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $399,900
Median Sold Price $346,960
Days On Site 96
Sales-List Price 97.8%
SOURCE: Georgia MLS (GAMLS)