Built in 2014 and designed by local acclaimed architect, Jim Cioffi AIA, this industrial-inspired contemporary home was rarely used by the owners and is in nearly new condition. Located on a cul-de-sac lot showcasing majestic mountain views, this energy efficient home features fully paid solar panels, tankless water heater, polished concrete floors, clerestory windows, a gourmet kitchen with quartz waterfall island and stainless steel Bosch appliances, and a huge master suite which is completely separated from the guest wing. The impressive great room has soaring ceilings and a wall of glass sliders that opens to a south-facing outdoor area featuring a firepit, and Pebbletec pool & spa where you can relax and watch the famous Palm Springs Tram go up and down the mountain. Additionally, you'll enjoy brand new landscaping, irrigation and landscape lighting. Murano is a small, newer community with no HOA near the popular uptown design district.
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
Tankless Water Heater
2,231 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Far West Industries
Detailed Room Information
- Walk-In Closet, Master Suite, First Floor Bedroom
- Inside, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dishwasher, Dryer, Washer
- Central Air, A/C - Zone, Dual
- Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Tinted Window, Double Pane
- Gas Starter, Gas Burning, Fire Pit, Great Room, Outdoor Fireplace.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- High Ceiling, Recessed Lights, Granite Counter Top
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Street Parking, Driveway, Side by Side.
- Pool Description
- Private Spa
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sliding Glass Door.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $457,000
Median Sold Price $399,500
Days On Site 90
Sales-List Price 97.4%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS