Renovated and remodeled to today's wants and needs. 5 Bedrooms above ground, 3 full baths. Four finished levels of living area. Three family rooms, huge tiled laundry room with built-ins for storage and desk area, and a great location. Refinished hardwoods, renovated bathrooms, new kitchen. Quartz counters, SS appliances. Live your dream. Double closets in master bedroom, huge master bath with all new tile and amenities. Just steps from blue ribbon schools. Make this your new home today.
Single Family-Detached, Split Level, 3+ Story
Common Hot Water Heater, Other, Gas Water Heater,
Aluminum Siding, Brick
2,960 sq. ft
Cable TV, DSL Available, Electric service available, Fiber Optics, Onsite Telephone, Above Ground
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Country Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 2,336 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 624 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane, Screened, Skylights, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Parking Spaces. Street Parking.
- Brick, Aluminum
- Patio, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Landscaped.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $412,450
Median Sold Price $364,000
Days On Site 84
Sales-List Price 98.2%
SOURCE: Bright MLS