Total privacy in a secluded setting just minutes to shopping and amenities. The home welcomes you with hardwood floors, new carpet, vaulted ceilings and fresh paint. The kitchen features solid surface counter tops, updated cabinets, SS appliances & a cozy eat-in nook. Deck & storage off the kitchen, large entertainment deck off the Great room & a private deck for coffee from master bedroom w/ walk-in closet & ensuite bath. Great views from the upstairs bedrooms. Lots of storage & a home owners warranty
Single Family, Contemporary
Public Water Service, Electric Water Heater
1,400 - 1,700 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
13ft 1inX15ft 0in
11ft 0inX12ft 6in
Detailed Room Information
- Dryer Connection, First Floor Laundry, Washer Connection
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Range/Oven Free Standing, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Insulated Door
- 1. Great Room, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Access Only, Built-in Shelves, Kitchen Island, Smoke Alarm, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Detached Carport, Carport.
- Porch Covered, Deck, Porch, Balcony
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Accent Lighting. Cul-De-Sac, Dead End Street, Natural Land.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $191,169
Median Sold Price $155,000
Days On Site 88
Sales-List Price 97.3%
SOURCE: nctriad - Triad Multiple Listing Service Inc