The BEST VALUE for one third acre of beautiful lake front property on spring fed Murphy Lake!! Resort style living with spectacular water views from two levels of finished space in this quality built home! Enjoy the 2nd level wraparound balcony and main floor patio overlooking the water. Your private pier awaits for (non-motorized) boating, fishing, swimming and enjoying the view! Brazilian cherry wood floors, 3 fireplaces, kitchen w/custom Brazilian granite countertops and all SS appliances. Master suite boasts updated master bath & amazing water views. Custom crown molding throughout, recessed lighting, and all remodeled baths. Remodeled walkout lower level with newer plush carpet, full bath, steam shower & sliders to terrace with water & nature views. New high efficiency furnace and A/C in 2015, HWT, 2012, new copper pipes and many upgrades throughout. Close to X-ways, O'Hare, shopping & award winning schools. A rare opportunity to own this amazing property!
Single Family, Ranch, 1 Story
Water Rights, Public Water Service
4,600 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
GEORGE B CARPENTER ELEMENTARY SC
EMERSON MIDDLE SCHOOL
MAINE SOUTH HIGH SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Recreation Room, Foyer
- First Floor Bedroom
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath, Steam Shower, Dual Sinks
- Double Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Range Hood
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet, Travertine
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- 3. Master Bedroom, Basement.
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Sauna, Dry Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage, Garage.
- Balcony, Patio
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 150 X 168 X 163 X 35, .25-.49 Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front. Forest Preserve Adjacent, Lake Front, Concrete Road, Wooded.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $485,000
Median Sold Price $415,000
Days On Site 70
Sales-List Price 96.2%
SOURCE: Midwest Real Estate Data