Last Updated: 11/21/2017 3:33 PM
A must see home! This home is an incredibly spacious and private ranch style that is totally upgraded. It was designed with attention to details. From the home's expansive deck you can enjoy the hot tub and find yourself surrounded by nature; yet it is but a short drive to the freeway. You can walk out the front door and into Chabot Regional Park within minutes. This 3++ bedroom, 3.25 bath home has an open design with beautiful double pane large windows permitting one to look onto nature. It is tucked away at the top of a hill on mostly level land. The abundant vegetable garden has supplied the owner with year-round e.g. leafy greens, potatoes, chard, squash, tomatoes, berries and more. The orchard is beginning to produce fruit. This is a perfect place for relaxation and entertaining. This home is an Oasis in the city. An incredible opportunity awaits the Buyer!
Single Family-Detached, Ranch, 1 Story
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,900 sq. ft
Oakland (510) 879-8111
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Workshop, Office
- Hookups Only, Hookups in Laundry Room
- Bath Description
- Tile, Updated Baths, Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Range/Oven Free Standing, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 1. Insert, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- Sprinklers Front
- Lot View
- Up Sloped
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard, Front Yard, Garden/Play, Side Yard. Secluded, Premium Lot, Up Slope.