This gorgeous design will make you feel right at home. This home is tall and bright with 10' ceilings and large picture windows in the dining and family room. The first floor common areas, including the study, are decorated with a lovely wood-look tile. The kitchen is a dream with quartz counters and upgraded cabinets that include glass doors too, a farmhouse sink, and large kitchen island. Your family's cook will love the 5-burner gas cooktop and built-in microwave and oven. The master suite includes large
Single Family-Detached, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Fire Hydrant, Water System
2,590 sq. ft
Radiant Barrier, Natural Gas
HOBBY WILLIAM P.
Detailed Room Information
- Media, Utility Room, Walk-In Pantry
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Shower Only, Dual Sinks, Walk-In Closet, Full Bath
- Cook Top Range, Range/Oven Built-in, Self-Cleaning Oven, Microwave Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Disposal, Dishwasher, Ice Maker Hookup
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s), Two Central
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Additional Interior Features
- Smoke Alarm, High Ceiling, Open Floor Plan, Internet Connection
Exterior / Lot Features
- Attached Garage, 2 Car Garage.
- Stucco, Masonry - All Sides
- Sprinkler System
- Heavy Composition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutters, Sidewalks, Street Lights. Cul-De-Sac, Curbs Walk, Zero Lot Line.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $254,882
Median Sold Price $204,072
Days On Site 84
Sales-List Price 97.9%
SOURCE: txsabor-v - SABOR San Antonio Board of Realtor