This totally upgraded home with new roof and gutters sits on a corner lot in the sought-after Huntfield community. Lovely front porch for relaxing. Hardwood floors throughout the main level, Corian counters in the eat-in kitchen that opens to large family room with stacked stone fireplace, porch and patio. Double-doored office also on main level. Basement is amazing- wet bar with wine cooler, rec room, TV nook, office (currently used as a guest room) and GORGEOUS full bathroom. Master retreat upstairs has tray ceilings, soaking tub, and walk-in closets. Two car garage. Fenced yard. Living level laundry. All together too many upgrades to describe. **Electic Heat Pump!!!** This home is a Must See!
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
LP Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Stone, Vinyl Siding
4,884 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Jefferson County Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Square FootageAbove / Below (approx)
- 3,794 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. 1,090 Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Ice Maker, Double Oven
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full Finished
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Fireplace.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Rear Entrance, Gravel.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Rear, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped, Back Yard. Corner, Level.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $289,900
Median Sold Price $215,500
Days On Site 102
Sales-List Price 97.9%
SOURCE: Bright MLS