Quiet, pleasant mid Foster City location, close to everything and yet far away from airplane noise. Flexible floor plan with high ceilings, common areas & three bedrooms on the ground level, PLUS a large sunny loft that could be used as a 4th BR, office or teen hangout. Similar neighborhood homes have been expanded above the garage or over the master suite. Sparkling hardwood floors, energy efficient dual paned windows, newer 40 year roof, attractive paver driveway, walkways & patio area. Well landscaped, low maintenance front & back yards. Gilman designed kitchen with custom cabinetry, quality stainless appliances, skylight and garden window. The kitchen and family rooms overlook the backyard. Walk-in shower with a glass block surround, dual sinks & walk-in closet. Unexpected conveniences: extra closets/storage areas, security system, interior/exterior camera system, motion lighting, drip system, garage cabinets/workbench, interior laundry & newer washer/dryer.
Single Family, Contemporary
Common Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater
2,030 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Electric Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Energy Star Appliance(S), Microwave, Garbage Disposal, Grill Built-in, Refrigerator, Instant Hot Water
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Forced Air, Hot Water Circulator.
- Guest Facilities
- Gas Burning, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Parking Spaces. Gated Parking, Off Street, Street Parking.
- Stone/Tile, Slab
- Wood, Automatic Gate
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Boat Slip, Boat Lift, Energy Star Doors, Insulated Doors, Satellite Dish.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $1,198,500
Median Sold Price $1,480,000
Days On Site 44
Sales-List Price 106.8%
SOURCE: California Regional MLS