Sun filled traditional home with top floor apartment steps away from Gourmet Ghetto, lovely Live Oak Park, Solano Ave and Monterey Market. Home offers: 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, LR, DR with small deck overlooking Bay Bridge, home office with all refinished hardwood floors and painted throughout, plus downstairs family room with separate entrance and additional room with low ceiling. Bright top floor 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, with breakfast sitting area and sunny deck overlooking SF/Bay views. Owned Solar panels on roof.
Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 3+ Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,274 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Tile, Tub Only
- Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Laminate
- Gas Heat. Wall Unit, Floor Furnace.
- Guest Facilities
- 1. Living Room, Other Fireplace.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Garage.
- Tile, Tar Gravel
- Pool Description
- No Pool
- Lot View
- Bay, City, Bridge View, Greenbelt
- Up Sloped
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard, Front Yard. Up Slope, Terraced.