Last Updated: 11/19/2017 1:59 PM
Sold AS-IS. Energy efficient home, close to town but has the feel of being in the middle of the forest. Peace, solitude and lots of sunshine are what you will experience as you look out upon hundreds of acres of woods. This 2 bed, 2 bath, 2 car garage, 2000 SF+ home has a (2013) new, high efficiency boiler and hot water heater, & a rocket stove mass heater that can save you even more.
Single Family, Other
Kenai Peninsula Borough
Public Water Service
Concrete, Wood Frame
2,400 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Carbon Monoxide Detector, Dishwasher, Range-Oven, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer
- Gas Heat, Wood. Baseboard, Stove.
- Guest Facilities
- Additional Interior Features
- Smoke Alarm, Window Coverings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. No Covered Parking, Attached Garage.
- Tar Gravel
- Lot View
- Mountain, River, View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Government Maintained Road, Covenants/Restructions.