Last Updated: 9/22/2017 12:55 AM
Stunning open floor plan! Easy access to I-75 and the upcoming commuter lane at Hickory Grove Road. 3 great downtown areas of Woodstock, Acworth, and Kennesaw minutes away. The home sits on the county line between Cobb/Cherokee.This home features a 2-story foyer, 2 fireplaces, granite in the kitchen, hardwoods on the main floor, spacious master suite with sitting area and separate his and her vanities. The backyard is perfect for entertaining! This home is in exceptional condition.
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,428 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Sitting Room
- Formal, Breakfast Area
- Breakfast Area, Cabinets Stain, Counter Top - Solid Surface, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Garden Tub, Separate His/Her Shower, Separate Tub & Shower
- Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Guest Facilities
- Thermal Window
- 2. Factory Built, Gas Starter, Great Room, Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Foyer 2 Story, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Foyer, Internet Connection, Ceilings Trey, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Car Garage.
- Front Porch
- Lot Dimensions
- .18, 1/3 to 1/2 Acre
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden, Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Lighted. Paved Road.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool
Take I-75 North to Wade Green exit, turn right. Follow to Hickory Grove Road, turn left. Turn right on Hamby Road. Lochshire is located on the left at the Cherokee/Cobb line.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median list price $317,550
Median sold price $235,000
Days On Market 75
Sales-List Price 1.0%
SOURCE: FMLS: First Multiple Listing Service