Improved price! Reduced by over $30K! Rarely available Catonsville classic center hall colonial situated on a gorgeous tree lined street walking distance to the 4th of July festivities, free summer concerts, shops, restaurants and all of the activities that Catonsville has to offer. Much larger than it appears! Filled with updates and upgrades, it's open, spacious and filled with natural light. Maintaining its charm, you'll be amazed by the two story addition which includes an oversized family room off the kitchen and spacious Owners Suite upstairs. Great space for entertaining, the main level incorporates a large kitchen with tons of counter space & breakfast bar, soaring ceilings, generously sized living room with gas-ventless fireplace hookup, dining room with adorable sconces, enclosed sunroom with large windows, separate laundry room and powder room. Upper level boasts 3 sizable bedrooms, full hall bathroom PLUS the Owners Suite with vaulted ceilings, walk in closet and bathroom with duel vanity, oversized shower and soaking tub for two! Excellent closet space throughout. And, don't overlook the secret staircase from the front bedroom which leads to the finished third floor which would make a fun playroom! The rear exterior of the home is an Entertainers dream! Oversized deck off family room with an attractive retractable awning. Enjoy the peaceful views of the meticulously landscaped yard, stonework patio and fire-pit. Plenty of yard to play and don~t forget to check out the playhouse-type shed! Additional updates include replacement windows throughout, professionally waterproofed basement, updated electric, new sewage line, two zone HVAC, professional installed desk area in Owners Suite. Check out the floor-plan - Over 3000 sq feet which includes main level, second level and finished attic. Enjoy the conveniences to Baltimore, DC, BWI, I-95 and so much more!
Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Common Hot Water Heater, Other, Sump Pump, Gas Wat
2,826 sq. ft
220v Service, Cable TV, Natural Gas
Baltimore County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Florida Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Gourmet Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,826 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Unfinished Basement
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- 1. Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces.
- Patio, Deck
- Lot Dimensions
- 1.00 x
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Landscaped, Back Yard, Front Yard, Side Yard.
Get Price Alerts Receive an email if price changes
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $354,250
Median Sold Price $362,750
Days On Site 77
Sales-List Price 100.0%
SOURCE: Bright MLS