One of a kind home in the most popular new home community in St Johns County, Shearwater! Lovingly cared for and customized by a home Builder, with many upgrades going into this stunning home since built new by David Weekley Homes in 2016. Extended outdoor living and entertaining space with a wooden pergola and paver stone deck, Custom woodwork and ceiling features throughout, Many Designer Light fixtures, Plantation Shutters on all windows, Brand New Cambria One-Piece Mega-slab kitchen counter-tops and so Much More! See complete List in the Document section! This popular Cloverwood plan, is more beautiful than the actual model homes in the community! Resort Like Amenities! This is a MUST SEE home, it's stunning, and yet so affordable! Priced to Sell - under replacement value! Hurry!
Single Family, Ranch, Traditional, 1 Story
Softener Own, Gas Water Heater, Tankless Water Hea
2,545 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Laundry Room, Foyer
- Master Bedroom on Main
- Kitchen Combo, Living/Dining Combo
- Breakfast Bar, Island
- Exhaust Fan/Hood, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Self-Cleaning Oven, Washer/Dryer
- Tile, Carpet Wall to Wall, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Double Pane
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Unfurnished, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Lanai, Covered, Front Porch
- Pool Description
- No Pool
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish, Hot Tub, Trails, Playground, Tennis Court, Landscape Lighting, Outdoor Lights. Suburban, County Road, Asphalt, Regular, Covenants/Restructions.
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $645,000
Median Sold Price $400,000
Days On Site 252
Sales-List Price 95.5%
SOURCE: Northeast Florida MLS, Inc