Welcome to 1182 Debordieu Boulevard and the generous space it provides for family and guests. This home's welcoming exterior features wide front, side and rear screen porches so that you can relax and listen to the ocean as the waves come ashore. It was thoughtfully designed with 5 beds, 5 baths, plus two half baths with hardwood and carpeted floors throughout. Entertaining is a breeze with a chefs kitchen adjoining the living room and two Carolina rooms. This property is surrounded with mature landscaping for privacy and the rear of the property rests lakeside. Experience the inviting lowcountry lifestyle you've longed for in this spacious second-row beach home in DeBordieu Colony.
Single Family-Detached, 2 Story
5 Full/2 Half
Electric Water Heater
5,001 sq. ft
Electric, Sewer, Cable TV, Underground, Telephone
Detailed Room Information
- Workshop, Sun Room, Foyer, Utility Room
- Walk-In Closet, Master BR with Closet
- Formal, Kitchen Combo
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Island, Breakfast Bar, Butler Pantry
- Bath Description
- Dual Sinks, Garden Tub, Shower Only
- Range, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Microwave, Double Oven, Freezer, Range Hood
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Guest Facilities
- Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Smoke Alarm, Elevator
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Parking Spaces.
- Front Porch, Rear Porch, Screened Porch
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Beach, Extra Storage. Island, Golf Course, Rectangular, Acreage.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool, Community Tennis, Gated Community
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Source: Sperling's Best Places
Median List Price $283,000
Median Sold Price $183,195
Days On Site 171
Sales-List Price 95.0%
SOURCE: SCCCAR - Coastal Carolinas